Climate Test Chambers
The latest generation with innovative technique and future-oriented design.
In the CTS climatic test cabinets, not only the temperature but also the humidity stress factor can be simulated. The humidity is measured with a capacitive sensor which stands out for its high precision, lack of maintenance and long-term stability. Here too, the advantages of the above-described CTS temperature test cabinets are of course valid.
- capacitive Multi-Touch-Display in the front
- service-friendly capacitive humidity measurement system
- defined keys for elementary functions of the installation such as start/stop, fixed-value/automatic operation, interruption, light, etc.
- USB-Connection to save measuring data on USB Stick
- Ethernet-Interface / RS232-Interface
- 2 digital Out, to switch test specimen ON/OFF
- adjustable software-temperature-limiter min./max.
- shelf, stainless steel
- entry port Ø 50 mm on the right side
- single-hand operated door handle, lockable
- low consumption data
- minimum noise level
- user-friendly operation and programming
- uniform operation due to identical Multi-Touch-Display for all chamber sizes
- demineralized water system with level indicator
- temperature measuring with Pt 100 in air inlet and air outlet
- service-friendly construction
- international standards are fulfilled (CE-Conformity)
Test space capacity in litres:
- 100 / 200 / 350 / 600 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000
- +10 °C / +180 °C
- -20 °C / +180 °C
- -40 °C / +180 °C
- -70 °C / +180 °C
- 10 - 98 % RH
Do you want to know more about Climate Test Chambers?
Please complete the form with your question/s and we will get back to you.