Standard grade TEM grids are available in copper, nickel or gold, or in copper with one side flash coated with palladium for identification purposes. All grids are available in 3.05mm diameter and some in 2.3mm diameter. All Agar grids are packed in tubes of 100, unless otherwise specified. A comprehensive table of grid parameters is available on request.
- Extensive range of grids for TEM applications
- Square, hexagonal, rectangular, parallel, slot and round mesh shapes
- Finder and folding grids
- 50, 75, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600, 700, 1000, 1500 and 2000 mesh
- Copper, nickel, gold, gilded and platinised
- Special metals: aluminium, molybdenum, stainless steel and titanium