A new design of microwave unit. Much better sensitivity using ?High Sensitivity Mode?
Recently, it has been widely accepted that even relatively few unpaired electrons in a sample can affect the function of the material, so lower detection limits (higher sensitivity) is required of ESR measurements. JEOL RESONANCE has achieved higher sensitivity by developing a low-noise Gunn oscillator for its new spectrometer, the JES X3 series.
New functions for data acquisition and analysis enable a smooth transition from initial experiment selection to final detailed measurement.
- New Auto-tuning that has better reproducibility and shorter tuning time.
- Fully flexible sequential measurements including randomized values of parameters, e.g. sample temperature, microwave power, etc.
- A foot operated trigger (option) to start data measurement can be used to minimize dead time after reagents are mixed to generate short lived radicals.
- Easy-to-use operation interface under Windows7?
- Hands-free measurement start using foot switch.
- Both progressive and randomized settings of sequential measurement parameters possible.
- Improved display of multi-dimensional data.
- Batch processing of sequentially measured data, including background subtraction.
- For measuring radicals generated by photo-irradiation, the standard universal cavity has an optical irradiation window which has high transmittance.
- High stability Auto-tuning.
- Each attachment easy to attach and detach.