Multi-Zoom Microscope AZ100
Enjoy the combined advantages of a stereoscopic microscope with a wide field of view and a long working distance, and a compound microscope boasting high-resolution images?the multi-purpose zoom microscope MULTIZOOM AZ100 is Nikon's latest groundbreaking microscope solution.
- The mono-zoom optical system enables on-axis observation and documentation.
- The large magnification range is from 5x to 500x.*
- High-resolution, high-contrast images can be viewed in the macro region.
- Various illumination techniques are possible, including DIC observation.
The MULTIZOOM AZ100M offers the combined advantages of a stereoscopic microscope with a wide field of view and long working distance, and a compound microscope boasting high-resolution images. The AZ100M also allows secure and efficient image acquisition in conjunction with a PC and a digital camera.
- Mono-zoom mechanism enables true on-axis image capture in the macro region.
- Wide range of observation magnifications from 5x to 500x*
- High-resolution/high-contrast observation in both the macro & micro regions
- Support for a wide array of observation methods, including epi-fluorescence, reflected/transmitted light brightfield, simple POL and differential interference contrast
- Automatic detection of objective lens magnification with intelligent triple nosepiece
- Motorized remote control of optical zoom and vertical stage movement
Communication with a PC and the DS-L2 and DS-U2 digital camera control units