Diff. Scanning Calorimeters
Discover the DSC that delivers The World’s Finest line of Differential Scanning Calorimeters.
TA Instruments invites you to Discover the possibilities with the Discovery X3 Differential Scanning Calorimeter featuring a multi-sample cell that delivers high quality heat flow data for up to three samples simultaneously. The Discovery X3 DSC combines industry-leading performance with the tools to increase productivity on every level of material research. TA Instruments’ commitment to innovation enables scientists and engineers to reach their goals faster and make critical decisions with confidence.
Features and Benefits:
- Fusion Cell™ with patented technology provides unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, resolution, and reproducibility. Its superb technology enables detection of the weakest thermal transitions and the most accurate enthalpy and specific heat capacity measurements.
- Enhanced Tzero heat flow technology for the X3 guarantees temperature and enthalpy accuracy simultaneously on all three samples
- High-end performance with three sample calorimeters provide unmatched flexibility from replicate testing for statistical analysis to validation/verification against a control sample for the ultimate in certainty
- Modulated DSC® (MDSC®) for the most efficient separation of complex thermal events.
- One-Touch-Away™ User Interface enhances usability and access to data on the instrument.
- Reliable linear autosampler with 54 programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- Widest range of refrigerated cooling options eliminates liquid nitrogen expense and ensures uninterrupted sub-ambient operation during extended autosampler routines.
- Tzero Press and pans for fast, simple, and reproducible sample preparation.
- Powerful software that delivers an exceptional user experience in a combined package for instrument control, data analysis, and reporting. Features such as automated calibration routines and real-time test method editing provide unmatched flexibility, while One-Click analysis and custom reporting raise productivity to new levels.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industry’s ONLY five-year cell and furnace warranty for peace of mind.
DSC 2500 / DSC 250 / DSC 25
TA Instruments invites you to experience the world’s finest line of Differential Scanning Calorimeters, the Discovery DSC 2500, DSC 250 and DSC 25. Discover the advanced engineering and attention to detail that provides enhancements in every aspect of DSC technology and a new level of user experience.
From the most cost-effective DSC with industry-leading performance, to the most advanced DSC available, there is a Discovery DSC to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Features and Benefits:
- New Fusion Cell™ with patented technology for unrivaled performance in baseline flatness, sensitivity, resolution, reproducibility, and reliability.
- Exclusive T4P Tzero® heat flow technology for ultimate DSC performance and unique capability to conduct and store heat capacity measurements in a single run.
- New innovative “app-style” touch screen puts instrument functionality simply One-Touch-Away™, enhancing usability and making it easier than ever to get great data.
- Reliable linear autosampler with programmable tray positions for worry-free 24/7 operation, most flexible programming of experiments, and automated calibration and verification routines.
- Modulated DSC®, (MDSC®), for the most efficient separation of complex thermal events.
- Widest range of refrigerated cooling options eliminates liquid nitrogen expense and ensures uninterrupted subambient operation during extended autosampler routines.
- Tzero Press and Pans for fast, simple, and reproducible sample preparation.
- Commitment to quality backed by the industries ONLY five-year cell and furnace warranty for peace of mind.
Once again, TA Instruments has set the bar in the science of DSC. TA remains as the only DSC supplier to ensure the utmost in data integrity through thoughtful and innovative design. Best-in-class performance is realized without the need for pre- and post-test data manipulation prevalent in competitive offerings. The new Discovery DSC provides both novice and advanced DSC users the highest confidence in generating superior data, while enhancing laboratory workflows and productivity.
Do you want to know more about Diff. Scanning Calorimeters?
Please complete the form with your question/s and we will get back to you.