The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg at our offices in Northriding and will be expected to undertake a combination of travel both within South Africa and to Sub-Saharan countries to install, service and repair instruments in our product range, as well as undertake customer training.
Skills required for this position are:-
- A Code 8 driver’s license
- A diploma in mechatronics, instrumentation or control systems.
- A working knowledge of pneumatics and / or hydraulic systems
- Experience with measurement transducers and control loops.
- Good communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
Package benefits include a company car, medical aid, income protection, basic salary plus attractive commission structure.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.