Discovery Hybrid Rheometers
Advances in core measurement technology enable more sensitive measurements with superior precision. This empowers you to measure lower viscosities and weaker liquid and soft-solid structure, while consuming less material. Superior dynamic performance gives a higher level of accuracy in measurements of G’ and G” so you can make decisions quickly, with confidence.
Thoughtful hardware and software design results in a complete system that simplifies every user interaction. Routine functions are faster and more intuitive, so you can accomplish more with less training.
The performance of the Discovery Hybrid Rheometer is supported by the widest range of powerful, easy-to-use environmental systems and accessories that allow you to replicate demanding environmental conditions, incorporate complementary simultaneous measurements, or extend your rheometer beyond conventional shear rheology.
The HR 30 is a premier research-grade rheometer for scientists looking to advance the boundaries of material science by exploiting its unparalleled measurement sensitivity and accuracy. With integrated linear Dynamic Mechanical Analysis, the HR 30’s two-in-one instrument capabilities empowers users to explore entirely new possibilities for mechanical testing.
The ARES-G2 is the most advanced rotational rheometer for research and material development. It remains the only commercially available rheometer with a dedicated actuator for deformation control, Torque Rebalance Transducer (TRT), and Force Rebalance Transducer (FRT) for independent shear stress and normal stress measurements. It is recognized by the rheological community as the industry standard to which all other rheometer measurements are compared for accuracy.
The ARES-G2 platform offers an array of incomparable features including:
- Unrivaled data accuracy
- Unmatched strain and new stress control
- Fully integrated fast data sampling
- Separate electronics
- New Smart Swap? environmental systems
- Patented Active Temperature Control
- Advanced accessories
- TRIOS Software providing extreme testing flexibility
- Large Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (LAOS) and Fourier Transform (FT) Rheology Analysis Software package
- NEW Orthogonal Superposition (OSP) and 2 Dimensional Small Amplitude Oscillatory Shear (2D-SAOS) techniques
- NEW DMA mode for measurements of solids in bending, tension and compression
There simply is no comparison to any other rheometer