Perform simultaneous acquisitions of EBSD data and EDS/WDS spectral images with ease using the Thermo Scientific QUASOR Electron Backscatter Diffraction. The QUASOR Electron Backscatter Diffraction characterizes crystalline structures which affect physical properties in a wide range of materials examined with scanning electron microscopes (SEMs) and X-ray microanalysis.
A fully integrated extension of the Thermo Scientific NORAN System 7 architecture, the QUASOR system includes a full suite of acquisition and analysis capabilities.
QUASOR EBSD Camera
- Collect and index patterns at rates in excess of 600 patterns per second
- Acquire EBSD, EDS and WDS simultaneously with the integrated motorized slide and tapered tube design with 42 mm diameter
- Wide range of mapping display options, including Euler, HKL and UVW
- Phase and grain boundary maps
- Crystalline texture information displayed as pole figures, inverse pole figures or as Orientation Distribution Function
- Rapid interpretation with both pole figures and inverse pole figures displayed as data is collected
Simultaneous Spectral Imaging
- Set-up, acquisition and analysis of EBSD, EDS and WDS data managed through a single interface
- No switching between programs required enabling elemental and structural data collection in minimal acquisition times