Put the power and convenience of a silicon drift EDS detector on your SEM with the Thermo Scientific UltraDry Compact EDS Detector. Experience no-LN operation, high collection rates and elemental detection down to boron in a solid-state configuration. UltraDry EDS technology is a part of our integrated X-ray microanalysis system, the Thermo Scientific NORAN System 7, which includes project-based data management, template-based acquisition and operation, Point & Shoot analysis, standardless quantification and full dead-time corrected Spectral Imaging for the ultimate in EDS data collection and analysis.
Mount the UltraDry Compact EDS X-ray detector onto the WDS port of your microscope and gain the ability to perform outstanding spectral analysis in a small, SEM-friendly package.
Detection & Spectral Performance
- Sensitivity down to boron
- Advanced silicon drift detection electronics
- Collection rates up to 1,000,000 cps
- 133 eV resolution (Mn-Ka)
Low Energy Needs
- With the use of performance enhancing window technology
- Smaller footprint
- EDS technology as an attachment to your SEM
- Small package
- "Take-your-data-anywhere" support to free your microscope for further use
- Absolutely no liquid nitrogen required